Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Added before the request... call me psychic Wink
Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
FYI added opiummar (it's Monica under different user due to db error)

This group has the following members : Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, lsass, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar, eagleone, bulletdodger, iluuuuu, Seb, fabrij, mexicanus, Destroyer077, Roel202, Sjak, Magistrate, KroliK, Yimanya, DJ Sarkrox, AmericanWildChild, opiummar
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
hahaha i miss the monica avatar Very Happy!!

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I'll be sorting out the spam attack on the forum public sections in next day or so... including changing the pword for username creation/registration.. seems that its too easy based on all these attacks. Laughing
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
In the summer i had decided not to renew this site... but thanks to Tiesto's return to decent form in the last quarter of 2015, he has won me over again... 2016 site is paid up and ready for another year of tracklisting fun & games Smile
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
and thank you very, very much for that good sir!!!! the hard labour en enthusiasm is much, much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
In the summer i had decided not to renew this site... but thanks to Tiesto's return to decent form in the last quarter of 2015, he has won me over again... 2016 site is paid up and ready for another year of tracklisting fun & games Smile

So let's continue. We got 20 gigs already in spotlight and 2016 schedule Smile
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
cow

Post Reply with quote
YAY!! I'm glad you did!! The twist and turns Tijs takes us on.Happy New Year everybody!!! Laughing Very Happy Wink
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
zozon
Tracklist Crew - House Dept.

Post Reply with quote
Happy new year and all the best to all of you!

I'm still here and sometimes reading you guys, but posting... not so much.

If someone wants to hit me up

https://www.facebook.com/zozonce

And this forum still has that Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/144098372285012/

I know I will never probably meet live many of you guys, but you and this whole community has a big part of me growing up (or my musical taste, at least). So much fun posting on this forum and if ever there is a need of financial support for this site - Chris can count on me.

And Chris - I plan to go to Prague maybe in the spring and maybe visit Bratislava for a day or two. Hope we can meet up.

I just cant believe almost 10 years have passed since I joined here.
Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:09 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
considering he spend a lot of effort promoting his northern light tour, and the love he has been giving Norway in his twitter, instagram and now the tour video... are we going to get a CL 5 Norway... ... just wondering Wink.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
the old topics were always there.. just the tracklist archive topics are private.
Wed May 18, 2016 4:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Aloun started using Periscope app to start sharing his vids from Hakkasan... latest is from last night (22-Nov), with over 45mins of footage. Need to work out how to view it now Smile
Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Hopefully better than the This Town Remix
Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
AFTRHRS mix.. Confused Confused

The drop sounds like some deep house on MF from 2 years ago, like Hardsoul-Human or so..

123bpm

totally un-usable in his usual festival style.
Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
i could be wrong but wasn't this his idea from 1-3 years back when he stated he wanted to make a regular CL and more deep music comp. living next to each other. i fail to see the ziggo connection.
i think it is a good thing that he tries to be more diverse although from the look of it this series will helm a new dj with every next comp.
i am gonna wait on more official news regarding the TL before i judge it, but i am afraid, like chris said, it wil mainly have sponsored records on it then just a great deep mix comp. with uncovered jewels. let's wait and find out.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 4 of 24

Jump to: