Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Ey, guys! What's up?
Just saying 'hi' and still haven't came back to Tiësto Sound, it's terrible for me, sorry.

BTW, yesterday I watched a bit ASOT but couldn't listen more than 2 minuts, and comments calling 'trance' all that sh*t? haha Well, at least they could calling other name as respect real trance.

Anyway, I understand ppl like it, not taste or education on music, dunno... Same for tracks like Boom or last Tiësto Remix that make me laughs xD #lame Maybe I am old or too class for that Embarassed Smile

Happy 2020 btw and good luck with tlists Wink
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
sub-zero

Post Reply with quote
Monic@ wrote:
Ey, guys! What's up?
Just saying 'hi' and still haven't came back to Tiësto Sound, it's terrible for me, sorry.

BTW, yesterday I watched a bit ASOT but couldn't listen more than 2 minuts, and comments calling 'trance' all that sh*t? haha Well, at least they could calling other name as respect real trance.

Anyway, I understand ppl like it, not taste or education on music, dunno... Same for tracks like Boom or last Tiësto Remix that make me laughs xD #lame Maybe I am old or too class for that Embarassed Smile

Hi. No, you are not old, just too classy. Everybody from old fans ot T. recognize that.
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
sub-zero wrote:
Monic@ wrote:
Ey, guys! What's up?

Hi. No, you are not old, just too classy. Everybody from old fans ot T. recognize that.

Exactly. We all have had to find new music in other places. The well is dry, so to speak, in appreciating T as a Dj, music project, etc.

I quite enjoy the “club” tracks like My Frequency... but to have evolved into a jukebox DJ playing 60 tracks an hour to keep the kids happy with recognizable drops and melodies... that’s not what I signed up for years ago. Fortunately there’s still plenty of people investing in a sound I can enjoy, and build quality sets with an energy and progression, adequately filling the gap.

I was looking at Armins 950 playlists, the warm up and 138 sets feature a lot of old trance in new jackets. Even Charly gets in there 🤣 but the main room/edm set of new armin productions and set pieces. No thanks mate. He has has a really easy ride from critics, if you ask me... cos he stayed with trance longer than most... but when switching to making “noise”.. he has somehow managed to still keep the respect from the masses.

I’ll still always find time to listen to T, but it’s something to listen to out of curiosity, not pleasure or enjoyment.
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MOEBiUS

Post Reply with quote
Salinas The Final 1998 Scheveningen (Dj Tiesto, Miss Melody, Stef)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukdhZSbsOI8

short T set included.

this was upload by supertiesto, I think.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
MOEBiUS wrote:
Salinas The Final 1998 Scheveningen (Dj Tiesto, Miss Melody, Stef)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukdhZSbsOI8

short T set included.

this was upload by supertiesto, I think.

It would be September.. cos its Scheveningen - similar to Bloemendaal - parties in like a ski-hut tent on one of the beach bars that have live music through the summer.. "The Final" cos its the last one in the season.

01. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel
02. ID easy Magik
03. ID easy dub
04. ID
05. Yves De Ruyter - Feel Free
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ravertraffic
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4tB0NC664
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Ey guys, how is your Covid-19 stay at home? Hope you all are well Smile

I am reading Budaism and also watching old T gigs and really, how much quality there! Still gosebumps and missing some big quality tunes live that never will come back. Not melanconic anyway, just saying...

BTW, Tiësto rest in Vegas so I hope he can refresh his sets and more feeling coming!

Best wishes, guys!
x.
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
MOEBiUS

Post Reply with quote
https://twitter.com/tiesto/status/1249494596515590145

Setting up my dj booth for live streams #comingsoon

Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:04 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
The title of T’s new single is very current
: nothing really matters.

It’s a shame, that the title can definitely be linked to the (lack of) quality in another throw away in 5 mins track from the boss.
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hool5474

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:

It’s a shame, that the title can definitely be linked to the (lack of) quality in another throw away in 5 mins track from the boss.

Agree with your assessment. As we all know, T has always been a better DJ than producer by far. Just missing some of the old quality remixes of his though. Will be tuning into the livestream in 15 and see what’s new. Hope you are well Chris and that everyone here is staying safe and healthy. Cheers!
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:45 am View user's profile Send private message
ravertraffic
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntC2EK1m48s
Aloe Blacc Interview to Tiësto
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:

I am literrally forced to listen to this SHITE Rolling Eyes I could hear Halsey track, but not Mabel or this... So sad...
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
That's real?

Tiësto @ 538 Koningsdag, Netherlands 2020-04-27
https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklist/u9pqfd1/tiesto-538-koningsdag-netherlands-2020-04-27.html

Rebroadcast 2016... a set 4 years old ??!!!!

For AMF 2020 they will be able to rebroadcast the awesome night at Ziggo 2016 Razz Razz
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Ufff talk about what you can do during lockdown...

T is pregnant!

*waits for Mon’s reaction 🍿
Tue May 05, 2020 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I told you Laughing Laughing

Really good news, daughters always comes with good vibes for a dad Very Happy
Tue May 05, 2020 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 12 of 23

Jump to: