Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing

It’s all love.

These videos have been amazing, really enjoying them. Not so much the crowd haha but the crate digging and the mixing is how we remember the real Tiesto.

I’m currently sat typing this while I have Jose Amnesia- Eternal playing & Fearsome bass cued up ready to go.
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rui
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Guys, I call this the 'Reminiscence Bump' Laughing Funny how these video's breathe life in the discussions on here.

#32 T. Gigs
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
hahaha, indeed. i am actually relistening the 02/02/02 solo set and it's just damn insane how deep & techno that was looking (and listening) back... pure, pure quality. the day slyder- jetscream was ID'ed Wink.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
sumerbreeze wrote:
hahaha, indeed. i am actually relistening the 02/02/02 solo set and it's just damn insane how deep & techno that was looking (and listening) back... pure, pure quality. the day slyder- jetscream was ID'ed Wink.

true that, i've been using it in the garage gym sessions here... a lot more energy than even the (maybe more popular) ISOS 2005-2009 sound.
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MOEBiUS

Post Reply with quote
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x806t2t
Avalon in Hollywood on 06/05/04

Riley & Durrant - Candesco (Original Mix) Very Happy

I love this set.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:33 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
These videos are amazing.
Keep searching for more Moebius.

ID
Mike Koglin - Pushed On (Stephen J Kroos Mix).
Tiësto - Love Comes Again.
Three Drives - Signs Of The Universe.
Tiësto - Walking On Clouds.
Tiësto - Goldrush.
Riley & Durant - Candesco.
8 Wonders - The Morning After (Thrillseekers Remix).
Tiësto - Nyana.
Fictivision vs Phynn - Escape (Phynn Mix).
Ton TB - Dream Machine.
Jan Gustafsson - Eternal Light.
Mojado - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision).
Randy Katana - In Silence (Txitxarro Remix).
Allure - The Loves We Lost.

I’m unable to check the 2 ID’s right now but they didn’t stand out at me on listening to them quickly now.
Will listen & check them out later on.

Last edited by Luke_Skywalker on Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rui
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Nice! Weird setup with the CDJ behind him Laughing

#32 T. Gigs
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
is the first ID Tiesto?
sounds like some typical Andy Moor or copycat Moor sound

the 2nd ID the lady in the vid agrees with you, boring one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy just kidding, but yeah its a bit generic could be any of the intuition, Captivating, etc trancers from 2004 period
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
Luke_Skywalker wrote:

It’s all love.

These videos have been amazing, really enjoying them. Not so much the crowd haha but the crate digging and the mixing is how we remember the real Tiesto.

I’m currently sat typing this while I have Jose Amnesia- Eternal playing & Fearsome bass cued up ready to go.

damn fearsome bass (defence edit), that was some HARD hitting stuff back in the day!!

that ID #65 of the 02/02/02 set is buggin' me!! last one to solve from one of the most magikal nights ever!!

Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Luke_Skywalker wrote:

exactly Laughing Laughing

btw not in archive, so a new one to 2004 playlist.. this set wasn't covered in archive either so its gonna go in as some more update material.
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bulletdodger

Post Reply with quote
sumerbreeze wrote:
the day slyder- jetscream was ID'ed Wink.

I cannot express how it felt.

wasn't tiestoworld.nl who posted the ID over here ?

I went straight to discogs, if I remember correctly, circa 2010. Back then it was very hard to find a copy, in a few months I was lucky enough to find a brand new/sealed copy from the States.

It's still in my room as I type this, a few meters away.

If only the whole Solo 2002 set was recorded, the first hour prog/tech of warm-up before Jetscream and the last 1.5h from the end, would have been heaven.

Even just thinking of the last hour of the recorded set, I think after IMM (G&D Mix) it goes somewhere into this very deep, otherworldly place of the universe, it was so deep, that it made LSG - Netherworld feel like a pop song. Kids these days have absolutely.no.freckin.clue what deep music actually is.

I think I'm gonna play the set again tonight lol.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
http://forum.tiestotracklists.net/viewtopic.php?t=3320&highlight=slyder
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
its a great tune!! simpel as that, possibly also because of the whole feel of that night and the fact it took so long to ID. hahahaha.

i remember the ISOS 2 “party” @ the old massa in breda. a whole night of T. i got my cd copy there, signed inside, outside, the disc itself, the works. you could still pretty much stand next to him in those days and ask for requests. Laughing Laughing cant remember that much of the set though, it prob. was great hahaha

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rui
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
sumerbreeze wrote:
Luke_Skywalker wrote:

It’s all love.

damn fearsome bass (defence edit), that was some HARD hitting stuff back in the day!!

that ID #65 of the 02/02/02 set is buggin' me!! last one to solve from one of the most magikal nights ever!!

I think as with all the remaining ID's they should be pitched down in order to ID them. Most of them are some obscure Techno whitelabel pitched like only T. did back in the day Razz

#32 T. Gigs
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 16 of 23

Jump to: