2021-08-29 - Tiësto @ Musical Freedom, Creamfields - UK

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2021 View previous topic
View next topic

2021-08-29 - Tiësto @ Musical Freedom, Creamfields - UK
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post 2021-08-29 - Tiësto @ Musical Freedom, Creamfields - UK Reply with quote
Tiësto @ Musical Freedom, Creamfields UK, United Kingdom 2021-08-29

https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklist/280l8mq1/tiesto-musical-freedom-creamfields-uk-united-kingdom-2021-08-29.html

Almost same than 27th Aug. Great set!
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
phillyh27

Post Reply with quote
I I'd'd that second track he's been hammering as tiesto take me high and that luigi from 1001 has claimed all but electric zoo, one twat him
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
he can edit Tiesto tracklists.. but even then the editor has a choice:

- accept the ID suggestion (usually takes 5 approvals, but editor can approve by themselves).
- overwrite the ID suggestion - delete your suggestion, and edit the track record - this puts their name on the ID.

in both options there's still a tickbox "keep the IDer" and if that is ticked your name would still be there.
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
he removes suggestions Evil or Very Mad
other crew can't do anything as he deletes what he wants.
I was bored to reported and correct everything...
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Just caught Tiesto streaming this set on Facebook.
It’s worse than I thought, not even mixing now, just press play on next one at end of a track.

I know we joke around here about being a jukebox, but fucks sake his set is so stale and outdated. So many people do a better job of that future house or whatever it is… I’d prefer listen their sets with structure and a journey than that mess. That maybe doing him a disservice, if accessible was the goal, then he nailed it - a few future house here, some SHM there, need some avicii, got to have some pop songs… well, having some NEW music might also help? Or?

Showpiece track after showpiece track, no flow, no structure just relying on a few known vocals and melodies to engage with a crowd that look completely disengaged until something comes on that they’ve heard on the radio.
What a shit.

Even the updated traffic and flight couldn’t force me to enjoy this!
M83 pops up, but completely randomly and not fitting anything before it.. or was that just a Vintage culture section to the playlist now!

If these are pre-recorded - which based on the ordering and staleness, it’s hard to see otherwise, you’d think that Dzeko/Torres would have a bit more time to make it listenable - like their old mixtapes from back in the day - which was also a jukebox of electro, pop, breaks, known shit but done well. This is not done well.
Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rui
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
It started off as some proper festival set to be honest, but went downhill quick with his horrid mixing. He's really deaf now?

#32 T. Gigs
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:06 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2021 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: