Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » Archive View previous topic
View next topic

UPDATES - requests / confirmations
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
05-04-03
Inside Out @ The Arches – Glasgow, Scotland

24 Dave Joy – First Impression (Dave 202 & Phil Green Remix)

Should be

24 Dave Joy - First Impression (S.H.O.K.K Mix)

That he played in 2001.

1 hour 18 minutes
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/iirTBLz9MKgks1HWA
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
13-06-03
Club Aria – Montreal, Canada

Arctic Quest - Raygun (Relic Mix).
Ofra Haza - Love Song (M.I.K.E Remix).
Agoria - La Onzième Marche (Phil Kieran Remix).
Leama - Requiem For A Dream (Leama’s Dream Mix).

Arctic Quest, Ofra Haza & Leama are not present on tracklist in archive.

https://youtu.be/LqejLxuO3_8
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
16-11-02
Gatecrasher @ NEC Arena – Birmingham, England

14 - CJ Bolland - The Prophet (Original Mix)

Should be

14 - Oakenfold vs DJ Judas - The Prophet.

On watching the Tiësto in concert 2003 dvd on New Year’s Eve I noticed in Tiesto’s record box towards the very back of one of his boxes he had the sleeve for Oakenfold - Harder They Come.
So I checked to see what exactly was on that vinyl release. Seen it had a version of the prophet on it & thought what if he ever played that mix and it was mistaken for the original…
So I checked late 2002 & early 2003 archive for possible times the prophet was spun.
I seen it was played at the NEC event shortly after Tiësto was crowned number 1.
Decided to listen to the set & boom there it was straight after plastic boy - silver bath, a slightly different updated version of the original cj Bolland version of the prophet.
He played the Oakenfold vs dj judas - The prophet.

https://youtu.be/5tf2e7nJ3T4 = NEC set.

https://youtu.be/m-ia2VLrj5I = Oakenfold - The Prophet.

A new one for the archive.
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:53 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
100% right on that, the build up is adjusted and less banging... how this wasn't spotted before Very Happy

btw crazy event.. NEC is a big place, but it was full. A very uncompromising banging set from T...
from the old guys, i think i recall bumping into Mick completely off his tits lost and looking for the rest of the north east crew randomly after Tiesto's set Laughing

another one to check - is it the right version of Raging?
Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Here's another one for you Luke... Timo Maas – Ubik (The Dance)

i was listening today something described as the "Old Original Mix" which was released on Perfecto...

but question: which version was played by Tiesto in 2000?

livesets played in: Peach @ Camden Park, Zoom Tel Aviv, Samfundet Trondheim, Sensation, 1x Dance Department in Aug20.
Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Raging I’m sure I had mentioned before.
I will search for my post on it but I’m certain we always had it as dub in archive but on a live set I heard vocal mix. I will double check what sets I can find with Raging played incase both were played.
But 100% Raging (Flutlicht Vocal Mix) was played. (Yellow nebula sleeve).

Yeah it was weird but cool how I came about that Prophet find, it was literally the last record in one of his boxes on the TIC dvd so I just went investigating. Purchased vinyl already just waiting on it to arrive.

**Quick edit.**

15/11/02 - Club Fort
Raging (Flutlicht Dub Mix).

16/11/02 - NEC
Raging (Flutlicht Vocal Mix).

Last edited by Luke_Skywalker on Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:14 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
Here's another one for you Luke... Timo Maas – Ubik (The Dance)

i was listening today something described as the "Old Original Mix" which was released on Perfecto...

but question: which version was played by Tiesto in 2000?

livesets played in: Peach @ Camden Park, Zoom Tel Aviv, Samfundet Trondheim, Sensation, 1x Dance Department in Aug20.

Ubik is also another I will check out, definitely.
Lot of sets we had it in archive but I know when we did Lost Treasures section I heard a different version on a live video, it was different to our archive listed mix, it had a male vocal over it. Maybe I need to pick up the 2x12” release instead of my single release on perfecto.

Going further down the rabbit hole.
I was listening to an old set 2 weeks ago that had Bullet In The Gun (Solarstone Dub) listed in tracklist.
On listening I quickly realised it was Bullet In The Gun, but was another Solarstone production.
Liquid State - Falling. But it was a non vocal mix that is not on any releases. It’s identical to the original mix but no vocals. I messaged Solarstone on Facebook but got no reply.
To me it clearly sounds like the first version he must of produced & was sent out as white label, then a year or 2 later it was finally released on perfecto but with vocals.

Liquid State - Falling (Solarstone Unreleased Promo Mix).
Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
https://on.soundcloud.com/u22ozxA1hrA7A9sMA

Track 4 - 17 minutes.
Peach Camden.

Liquid State - Falling (Unreleased Solar Stone Promo Mix)

Here is YouTube link of the released vocal main mix.

https://youtu.be/DHcbofV0oY0
Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:51 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Luke_Skywalker wrote:
Raging I’m sure I had mentioned before.
I will search for my post on it but I’m certain we always had it as dub in archive but on a live set I heard vocal mix. I will double check what sets I can find with Raging played incase both were played.
But 100% Raging (Flutlicht Vocal Mix) was played. (Yellow nebula sleeve).

Yeah it was weird but cool how I came about that Prophet find, it was literally the last record in one of his boxes on the TIC dvd so I just went investigating. Purchased vinyl already just waiting on it to arrive.

**Quick edit.**

15/11/02 - Club Fort
Raging (Flutlicht Dub Mix).

16/11/02 - NEC
Raging (Flutlicht Vocal Mix).

thx - that's probably what i am remembering but vaguely - that 2 diff versions have always been known.

Siofok confirmed as the dub... damn that hits hard still today Very Happy

Last edited by Chris on Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Luke_Skywalker wrote:
https://on.soundcloud.com/u22ozxA1hrA7A9sMA

Track 4 - 17 minutes.
Peach Camden.

Liquid State - Falling (Unreleased Solar Stone Promo Mix)

Here is YouTube link of the released vocal main mix.

https://youtu.be/DHcbofV0oY0

Interesting, i think we can definitely be sure it is not Bullet In The Gun Wink although i assume the passage starting 17:17 is what triggered that labelling.

On the SC link for the Camden set it was listed as:
04. Solarstone - Universal

So maybe it doesnt need to be an unreleased Falling version, but is even another Solarstone production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtuMYRRdyo

looks like a match
Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Wow this has just gave me goosebumps. Love it great detective work as always Chris.
This is like the good old days.

On listening to that link of Universal that is also the ID from the video in Lost Treasures too. So a second ID found.

I’m heading straight to discogs now to see if a vinyl is available.
I also have purchased Ubik 2 x12” so I can check Ubik for you soon.

Also on listening to NEC set again Chemical Brothers - Electronic Battle Weapon 6 is not played between Suburban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix) & Umek - Gatex (Tiësto Remix).
Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:43 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Hmmmmm indeed NEC broadcast doesn't include Chem Bros - EBW6.. but i am gonna insist i heard that one being played there... one of my favourites that winter... but clearly not between Urban Train and Gatex though. Weird.
Originally only 1 hr of the NEC set was broadcast, i think the last third was added from my notes... so maybe i was hearing things.
This full version has only been available for a while, when Galaxy found their DAT tape recordings of all the sets.
Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:29 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
well that ronald van gelderen- untitled track @ IC '03 can now be changed thanx to rui Wink Shocked .

Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Luke_Skywalker
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
19-08-00
Dance Department – Internet & FM Radio Broadcast

06 Trancesetters – Roaches (Original Instrumental Mix)

Should be

06 - TDR - Squelch (Fellatio Profunda Mix).
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:09 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Luke_Skywalker wrote:
19-08-00
Dance Department – Internet & FM Radio Broadcast

06 Trancesetters – Roaches (Original Instrumental Mix)

Should be

06 - TDR - Squelch (Fellatio Profunda Mix).

Indeed - good catch
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: