News / General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post News / General Discussion Reply with quote
Been thinking how to easily solve the situation that Monic@ and myself found ourselves in... we value the input from the regulars on this forum; contributing to tracklists, IDing unknown tracks etc. but we needed to do something to prevent our work getting copy/pasted all over the internet by those forum members who are less appreciative of what we've done here, for last 10 years...!

Figure it's time to stop being taken for granted. Made the 2014 playlists section a private forum. Only people with access provided by me can see this section.

I wish everyone a nice 2014 in the new forum Smile

Missing someone from the list?? Pls let me know...

PRIVATE SECTION TO AVOID ALL THE TLISTS GIGS IN PUBLIC SITES, COPYCATS SITES, COPYRIGHTS BY BIG DJs
BASICALLY, PPL WHO WORKS FORUM.
-Broadcasts, Club Life and relevant gigs to be shared as it comes-

Last edited by Chris on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Current users who can see 2014 tracklists:

Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, lsass, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91
Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
keithos27

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for the access and the hard work by everyone! Smile

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mythi

Post Reply with quote
Yeah great New's Very Happy

Thanks for the access Cool

2008-07-24 @ Tiesto - Praia de Matosinhos
2008-07-10 @ Tiesto - SuperBockSuperRock
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 am View user's profile Send private message
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
thanks for the acces!!!! been here for 10 years and before that on ye' old t.com forum and before that on the BH guestbook!! all of you guys do outstanding work!! part of my life!!!!

Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mike1988

Post Reply with quote
Thanks man appreciated Very Happy
Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hool5474

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Chris, much appreciated.
Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
markob27

Post Reply with quote
Thanks man! 👍
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Added in bold yellow:

This group has the following members : Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, lsass, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
This group has the following members : Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, lsass, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar
Tue May 06, 2014 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polar

Post Reply with quote
Hi Monica,

I understand you don't want your work to go public at all (or at least without permission).
You only share Club Life tracklists on 1001tracklists.com, right? With the help of another guy, “MagikMuzik”, who makes the other livesets’ tracklists there.

I'm not interested enough by Tiësto's career nowadays to help you keeping this website uptodate, or browsing this forum every day, as I used to. But, let me tell you that I respect a lot all the hard work you’ve done here, countless of hours looking at every videos on Youtube and tracklisting every single liveset! This forum still is a very good source of information about Tiësto, I’m still reading the news and browsing the archive from time to time.
The old “tracklist crew” is almost disbanded; I’m glad to see there still are people willing to make the job! Back in the days, Chris met Tijs several times. I hope you had the same opportunity, you deserve it Wink

By the way, I’m the TTL group moderator. I guess it ain’t normal.
Thank you for adding me to this private groupe! I won't disappoint you.
Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
with today's editions:

Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar, eagleone, bulletdodger
Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
you know he is removed.

in the phpbb scripts i cannot remove a user from this list. But i can disable them by disallowing accesses to the 2 hidden forums 2014 & Archive.
Isass is in this latter status.
Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bulletdodger

Post Reply with quote
Awww that's so sweet of you guys.

Just when I was finishing reading page 1 and I got all teared up about me not being in the 2014 page and then I read the first post of the 2nd page Very Happy

I've joined the T.com forum in late 2005 I think .. BUT

when I started listening to Tiesto at a "professional" level in early 2004 (even though I knew of him since 2002 because of the FIFA soundtracks), I vaguely remember visiting the T.com site just to learn more about the guy.

I remember something being a white focused web page. Maybe it was Olympics/POTA promotional material.
Just for the sake of the memories, does anyone remember more of it ?

@Monica : Sorry again for the delay with the videos. The past several days I've been busy going from interview to interview to move to a new/better job. I barely have time to wash myself LOL.

P.S.

I think it feels so cool about the "priviledged list" on the 2014 tracklists. In a Facebook-everything-is-connected world, choosing members of a forum reminds me of the oldskool days of foruming/internet-communities when people were actually a family and I would get up early and have breakfast at my computer just to find the latest posts and choons

Smile

Cheers to all of you guys

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
well it all started out on the old BH red/white guestbook i guess you could just leave a message at that time... T didn't even have a page back then i guess that was '00 - '01 as far as i remember... it wasn't really tracklisting at first but more about the experiences you had at gigs and so forth... it wasn't even a forum but haha, gradually people would be posting stuff T played out live and asking for ID's. when T's popularity started growing he got his own website and the forum really started to blossom!! i remember maintaining the BH releases topic, i practicly lived next to the magik store back then and cor (fijneman), martijn (dazzle), ardie (funkerman), fedde (le grand), joris (bink) would share some stuff here and there Wink.
and after a couple of changes on t.com a couple of crazy people Wink decided to open this one... and for that i am still very gratefull to this day... ...

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: