Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2020 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Mon,
Any thoughts on adding Bulletdodger here please?
Thx
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
Mon,
Any thoughts on adding Bulletdodger here please?
Thx

Sure

+

eagleone

Post the new list pls. Thx.
Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
with today's editions:

Chris, MÚnic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar, eagleone, bulletdodger
Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
^^ lsass shouldn't be in your list

Banned because he broke the rules Razz
Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
you know he is removed.

in the phpbb scripts i cannot remove a user from this list. But i can disable them by disallowing accesses to the 2 hidden forums 2014 & Archive.
Isass is in this latter status.
Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bulletdodger

Post Reply with quote
Awww that's so sweet of you guys.

Just when I was finishing reading page 1 and I got all teared up about me not being in the 2014 page and then I read the first post of the 2nd page Very Happy

I've joined the T.com forum in late 2005 I think .. BUT

when I started listening to Tiesto at a "professional" level in early 2004 (even though I knew of him since 2002 because of the FIFA soundtracks), I vaguely remember visiting the T.com site just to learn more about the guy.

I remember something being a white focused web page. Maybe it was Olympics/POTA promotional material.
Just for the sake of the memories, does anyone remember more of it ?

@Monica : Sorry again for the delay with the videos. The past several days I've been busy going from interview to interview to move to a new/better job. I barely have time to wash myself LOL.

P.S.

I think it feels so cool about the "priviledged list" on the 2014 tracklists. In a Facebook-everything-is-connected world, choosing members of a forum reminds me of the oldskool days of foruming/internet-communities when people were actually a family and I would get up early and have breakfast at my computer just to find the latest posts and choons

Smile

Cheers to all of you guys

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
well it all started out on the old BH red/white guestbook i guess you could just leave a message at that time... T didn't even have a page back then i guess that was '00 - '01 as far as i remember... it wasn't really tracklisting at first but more about the experiences you had at gigs and so forth... it wasn't even a forum but haha, gradually people would be posting stuff T played out live and asking for ID's. when T's popularity started growing he got his own website and the forum really started to blossom!! i remember maintaining the BH releases topic, i practicly lived next to the magik store back then and cor (fijneman), martijn (dazzle), ardie (funkerman), fedde (le grand), joris (bink) would share some stuff here and there Wink.
and after a couple of changes on t.com a couple of crazy people Wink decided to open this one... and for that i am still very gratefull to this day... ...

Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
bulletdodger wrote:
@Monica : Sorry again for the delay with the videos. The past several days I've been busy going from interview to interview to move to a new/better job. I barely have time to wash myself LOL.

when the new chick of T has 30's maybe we are able to watch your videos, in 10 years or so...
Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
What to do with things like this...

Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
its' always those darn french! Smile why they don't know manners?
Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
new access list:

Chris, MÚnic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar, eagleone, bulletdodger, iluuuu, seb, destroyer077, mexicanus, roel202, fabrij, Sjak

Last edited by Chris on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Welcome iluuuu, seb, destroyer077, mexicanus, roel202, Sjak and fabrij Smile

We had to open this private section exclusive for daily gigs.

You have the privilege to work now this section and it is not allowed take this info outside for solid reasons (read the topic).

The public info about tracks played live by TiŽsto nowadays is via TiŽsto instagram, TiŽsto Snap Chat and Musical Freedom. And we support, that's it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas, M.
Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:42 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I just confirmed annual renewal of the website with host provider... we're good for 2015.

Thank goodness for the vegas guy making all those vids! Otherwise coverage would be so low that might as well close here and ask everyone to move to 1001tracklists to t/l only broadcasted events.

It had crossed my mind, but the recent full sets from vegas inspired me again! Good timing there!
Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Add to Dennis Berkhout when he is registred pls. Thank you!
Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
BTW, I coming here to speak instead of public forum.
(maybe I avoid bann more users stealing my words and defamation online about me)

The Voyagers & Alpharock - Crossover (Preview) [Musical Freedom]

https://soundcloud.com/edm-machine_ids/the-voyagers-alpharock-crossover-preview-musical-freedom

TBC
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2020 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: