News / General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
its' always those darn french! Smile why they don't know manners?
Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
new access list:

Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar, eagleone, bulletdodger, iluuuu, seb, destroyer077, mexicanus, roel202, fabrij, Sjak

Last edited by Chris on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I just confirmed annual renewal of the website with host provider... we're good for 2015.

Thank goodness for the vegas guy making all those vids! Otherwise coverage would be so low that might as well close here and ask everyone to move to 1001tracklists to t/l only broadcasted events.

It had crossed my mind, but the recent full sets from vegas inspired me again! Good timing there!
Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tata

Post Reply with quote
The Voyagers & Alpharock - Crossover (Available February 9)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0F2AAbjT7Y
Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I'm OK with you using this topic to share news that you don't want to have in public MOn.. Smile
Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I strongly disagree with that Very Happy

- tracks come and go very quickly (much more quicker than before - e.g. 2-3 weeks and done)
- mashups everywhere
- order is same over a weekend or two weeks (compare since Ziggo until now*)
- coverage - we are simply just not everywhere so only getting a small %
- apart from mashups that are hard to find without some help @ clublife.. all tracks are known.. unless unreleased Spinnin or MF stuff
- big room or ATCP sections are all same.. Footprints, REd Lights, Rather Be for example

where i would agree:

- deep house section - it has been different every night. So he is definitely mixing that part of the set (out of interest/curiosity to try it?)
Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Great one, this answer made me think of the Maroon 5 - Maps ID Remix.. something from the Red Light Management roster of DJs like MOTi??

Seven Lions is signed to a big label, and Republic have been very helpful in finding people for him to work with. Our job is to make sure that those records are as impactful as possible, and that those releases provide them with as much exposure as possible. It doesn’t matter whether it’s someone like Seven Lions, who has done very well for himself, or someone like MOTi, who’s now hitting his stride, and is going to have a massive 2015.
Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cow

Post Reply with quote
I find this one very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p_ovsnKiwM
Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Rick

Post Reply with quote
Sounds different to me.
Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
WTF... it surely cannot be the normal rider... how on earth would he get stuff like Peruvian candles in say, Ultra Europe Split Very Happy
Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
In the Primetime Management days they used to have fun sticking all kinds of stuff in the rider just to see if the promoter would:
a) actually go and find the plucked feather of the golden goose e.g.
b) raise their hand and call it unsuitable
c) sweat it by not saying anything and disappointing at the gig
Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
https://soundcloud.com/spinninrecords/quintino-escape-available-march-23

this new one from Quintino is begging Tiesto to pick it up Laughing
Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Guest List release...

Beatport on March 30. #MusicalFreedom #GuestList bit.ly/1Fv5Nk0

In case that Zenith vocal is in the released version can we agree that its just a preset that Alvaro or Jetfire can equally throw into the track and drop the silly w/ Zenith tracklisting Rolling Eyes Laughing

Cos these clips on the pre-release sound like the Ziggo liveset without any additions...
Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
all i can hear in first 20s is Bad romance from lady Gaga Very Happy

and indeed, the melody is some 80s stuff - Cruel Summer?
Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
club life ending on 3fm...????

first track announcement tonight featured tiesto saying its last one on 3fm and time to find a new sender
Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 2 of 23

Jump to: