Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in
News / General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 View previous topic
View next topic

News / General Discussion
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
?? i didn't listen to it live but what the hell... strange move... there are a lot of household names that are shifting away from 3FM in holland at the moment... no idea where he should go... 538 is out of the question i pressume...

Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
Guest List release...

Beatport on March 30. #MusicalFreedom #GuestList bit.ly/1Fv5Nk0

In case that Zenith vocal is in the released version can we agree that its just a preset that Alvaro or Jetfire can equally throw into the track and drop the silly w/ Zenith tracklisting Rolling Eyes Laughing

Cos these clips on the pre-release sound like the Ziggo liveset without any additions...

released... and confirmed it is same as played out... the "Zenith" vox are just a preset.. its not a mashup or accapella version different from the original mix.

in tracklists should be: Alvaro & Jetfire - Guest List
Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
wow that's quick :-S...

they should leak the "it's in your hands" track Razz.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Current Member List:
Chris, Mònic@, egroeg, ChristopherRmz95, ravertraffic, Catch1707, Tata, den R, MOEBiUS, Konijn, sumerbreeze, chittle7, pulzeultra, Vory, d-sto, Mike1988, Tyn, djgeri, keithos27, GavinSm3, mythi, markob27, Dj NEO, Mati, PlaatjesdraaierNL, Ravepulse, CTFurious, aru, Elektrenai, vedran, StanV, mir3lamir3la, cow, .maurice., hool5474, Reem, peto45, GriffinPeloso91, corratec, fabmerchan, zozon, ErwinZ, Luke_Skywalker, The_Phant0m, Polar, eagleone, bulletdodger, iluuuuu, Seb, fabrij, mexicanus, Destroyer077, Roel202, Sjak, Magistrate, KroliK, Yimanya
Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
It's always the blondes isn't it Very Happy
Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Mon... you're not the only one.. that is a ridiculous time. But maybe something that will also "help" US folks tune in? Because it will be when they are preparing to go out?
Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
well it's not so much @#$% with T, he got himself in this mess... he didn't (for all i know) have to move from 3FM, 538 is the only other "big" radiostation in holland, so it was the only logical move without losing face. but all the prime time slots have been taken, afrojack, armin etc. those contracts are signed and closed. i think T didn't have a lot of chose...
and about the lack of respect for clublife, it's widly known in holland that 3FM always broadcasts the big festivals and T knew this damn well, since he was broadcasted too when he played lowlands, pinkpop etc.

my guess is this is mostly for the US fans streaming on the net... ...
and playing kingsday in Breda for the time coming isn't that bad at all!! Very Happy

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:43 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Agreed. No problem with the format... but a concern would be what happens in 20 or so episodes time when they run out of guest artists that are interesting / a-list?

Also.. was yesterday CL 422... or CL by Tiesto 001??
Sat May 02, 2015 5:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Yesterday was Club Life 422, the show goes on...
Sat May 02, 2015 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
that's what the 'net has called it... but 538 was rebranding as Club Life By Tiesto.. i will wait for podcast to be comfortable it was #422.
Sat May 02, 2015 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
He returned to Eivissa after all these years! Ha, old habits die hard Cool
Sun May 03, 2015 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
cow

Post Reply with quote
I doubt it.He went with his girlfriend.You know,wine,dine,sight see, chocolate,sex ,alot of sex. Wink
Have fun Tijs! Cool
Sun May 03, 2015 3:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
why has DJ_Uncle_Sam taken all my tracklists to 1001?? Question
Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rick

Post Reply with quote
Yesterday, I finally found out where the piano break from Rather Be Ravefield Rift comes from, so today, I could make a reboot. You can download it from http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/2Y7kv86F/file.html. Personally, I like Rift more than Ravefield, so I also made a version without the latter: http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/9CQkBwNd/file.html.

Edit: I adjusted the clap and made some other minor adjustments.

Last edited by Rick on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
great reboot! thx for share
Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: