Bye, planning for Pague, anyone? 😆😁
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Monic@ wrote:

I was thinking about this one for sure, but Slovakia or Czechs might end up in lockdown soon, so abandoning the idea for the trip... Confused

UPDATE: Prague is not happening on Dec 17, postponed...
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kovo10

Post Reply with quote
Catch1707 wrote:
Monic@ wrote:

I was thinking about this one for sure, but Slovakia or Czechs might end up in lockdown soon, so abandoning the idea for the trip... Confused

UPDATE: Prague is not happening on Dec 17, postponed...

Hey guys! Hiiiiiii

Let me know, we should bring some Skittles with us tooo
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I'm bored and did some juggling.. all playlists in 1 forum now (previously split by year)... schedule topics are stickied in that thread as something of an index for a particular year.

The last 2 years there have been so few gigs that it's almost possible to count them on hands and feet... maybe that will improve going into Summer 2022 festival season?

Anyway, as 1001 & Luigi have such a hmm solid lock on any new tracklists, my attention will be focusing on 1999 and continuing the lost treasures section, with occasional visits to 2022 when there's time or when T plays something with a nostalgic vibe that catches the eyes/ears.

Cheers All Smile
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Ey you all! Months without checking out...

Good work, Chris! So new section 'PLAYLISTS' till 2021.

And do we still go on with tlists 2022 or via 1001 is enough?
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:29 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Well if something interesting pops up or a recorded broadcast i think i will make a topic to discuss or vent frustration Laughing
Will be interesting to see if the pace of schedule goes up with countries leaving pandemic status / outdoor festivals kinda getting green light now to not be part of social distancing etc.

If you fancy making topics, go ahead.. but i don't think we will have a volunteer to do that every week Very Happy Very Happy lol
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J695pAM07Gs

tomorrowland mainstage live, apparently schedule for tonight is W&W -> Hardwell -> Tiesto

I think its a competition who can out-skihut each other.. W&W with a very solid Discotheek Manhattan tribute Laughing Laughing

*edit altho now they got Kalkbrenner on so i switch to Atmosphere for Amelie Lens Smile
**edit2 - Tiesto schedule 22:50-23:50 CET
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:

tomorrowland mainstage live, apparently schedule for tonight is W&W -> Hardwell -> Tiesto

I think its a competition who can out-skihut each other.. W&W with a very solid Discotheek Manhattan tribute Laughing Laughing

*edit altho now they got Kalkbrenner on so i switch to Atmosphere for Amelie Lens Smile

i should have been @ awakenings yesterday seeing joris & CDW but then COVID got me. fucked up, got to listen to some livestreams. loved the harder JV all out techno set, T copypasted his previous mainstage set if i have to believe 1001… sad. was too tired too wait up for CDW, missed out the last 15 min. of JV… oh well… hope to catch them @ ADE… Crying or Very sad Mad

Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:41 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
The first 30mins or so until he popped on the recorded bit T looked completely lost… Laughing

Charly is closing MainStage tonight… that’s gonna be an hour I’m not going to miss - when she did her main stage set in 2018 it was accessible (toned down) with trance bits - and basically my entry point into her sound… so I’m really curious how she plays it today.
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
sumerbreeze wrote:
Chris wrote:

i should have been @ awakenings yesterday seeing joris & CDW but then COVID got me. fucked up, got to listen to some livestreams. loved the harder JV all out techno set, T copypasted his previous mainstage set if i have to believe 1001… sad. was too tired too wait up for CDW, missed out the last 15 min. of JV… oh well… hope to catch them @ ADE… Crying or Very sad Mad

i had no idea there was an Awakenings stream too.. already last 30mins of Joris techno set + CDW is online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4EmhD6DTDI
for some reason the visuals are 30mins ahead of the audio
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Just venting my frustration somewhere...
Why has Luigi started to make partial tracklists for CDW as well as Tiesto godammit Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz4_N8qr7dE
but hey, the better news is - she can drop First Rebirth at pretty much original speed and it still fits in the set lol
Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:25 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
Just venting my frustration somewhere...
Why has Luigi started to make partial tracklists for CDW as well as Tiesto godammit Sad

you are admin for CDW, you can edit/delete Luigi suggestions etc
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
I know Very Happy but that doesn't mean i am not pissed he is expanding his business Very Happy
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Indeed haha I was bored and finished my tries... cuz no cycling! Laughing

But, for love, you can! Good luck Wink Laughing
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
https://instagram.com/stories/tiesto/3056128341213319889?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bunt. - Clouds play listed in Australia… maybe even a Tiesto remix.
Crazy story the guy has blown up after sharing 1 track on tiktok.
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2024 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 18 of 23

Jump to: