Tiësto @ ReConnect | Beatport Live
cow

Post Reply with quote
What Monica said. 100% Very Happy
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Sorry, i didnt mean comparison of the style.. we know thats lost argument already, based on tastes and my narrow mindedness Laughing

Was just expecting more from the audio quality. it's hard to enjoy a set that sounds recorded like floor recording. Maybe the official T channels will have better links.
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Monic@
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Sure! I answered about your point of view... nothing unexpected and boring.
As you are listening quality techno with Charlotte as more difficult to accept Tiësto did a great set.

cow wrote:
What Monica said. 100% Very Happy

haha well, we are lucky these guys are so educated, tolerant and open mind Very Happy
I am a hard woman and dunno why they don't blocked me years ago Laughing

Wink
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumerbreeze

Post Reply with quote
i don't believe that is the argument here.

he is probably thinking that a festival style set is what his crowd is waiting for (and the target crowd probably is) but for me, A; everyone is at home, that won't work (for me) and B; the TL is boring (and then i am using a very mild statement). plus my own personal bias that i am so not into these tunes at all. it all seems so generic nowadays d. vegas & like mike, hardwell, guetta, garrix, they are all using the same stuff and type of hour 1 festival energetics. even back in they day there would be a very diff. take on hearing T, armin, ferry, oakey etc. and they we're all considered trance dj's.

the second hour is prob. all what we can expect from him nowadays, and like i stated it wasn't bad. it was a very nice listen. but fact of the matter is that 80% of the tunes used are just top 100 beatport tunes that required very little research. it was the 20% that kept me interested and the fact the mix did seem to have some flow here and there.

i def. don't want to burn the man down, he is a legend and the fact that he has moved on and is still relevant in this scene is amazing!! he has given me more than any other electronic dance artist has brought me and the memories remain but my musical taste has moved on (the first hour) and i have zero feelings for that crap. but hey, that's just my personal 2 cents

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
It’s comparing apples and oranges.. styles are purely subjective....

the biggest down vote from me was the quality of the audio, that’s all, and something they could have objectively addressed - they made some effort with the flashing lights and mini booth - so why compromise on sound quality. It surprised me, especially as T had commented on his socials that they had looked at a few options and were still working on setup. Made me expect this side would be on point... instead the sound is like its from a (man) cave basement 😊

Otherwise it’s what could have been expected. We did well to get some good stand alone tunes in 2nd hour.
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
Sorry, i didnt mean comparison of the style.. we know thats lost argument already, based on tastes and my narrow mindedness Laughing

Was just expecting more from the audio quality. it's hard to enjoy a set that sounds recorded like floor recording. Maybe the official T channels will have better links.

Well, I finally got it after the week Very Happy The audio quality is so poor so it reminds us the more or less the same quality from floor recordings which are missing in the times of CoVID-19 Laughing

UPDATE: I was hoping that better quality is coming as Club Life 682 is basically the first hour (as the man always says, filled with what he likes to play... fffffestival bangggerrrsss) Laughing But it seems to be the same...
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
ravertraffic
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
05. ID - ID = Tiësto - Lose You (Feat. Ilira) ?????
Sat May 09, 2020 12:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Vory

Post Reply with quote
ravertraffic wrote:
05. ID - ID = Tiësto - Lose You (Feat. Ilira) ?????
yes

Sat May 09, 2020 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ravertraffic
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
12. Id
=
Tiësto & DJs from Mars x Rudeejay & Da Brozz - The Drop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTHGq_qp9vE&t=6m50s
Thu May 21, 2020 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2020 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: