Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in
The Quest - Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 02-10-23

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2020 View previous topic
View next topic

The Quest - Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 02-10-23
Rui
Tracklist Crew

Post The Quest - Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 02-10-23 Reply with quote
Or I'm being noob-ish or this really was missed?

https://soundcloud.com/elviselges/tiesto-live-quest-club

Non Tiësto
--. Jan Johnston - Flesh (Remix)

Tiësto
01. The Modwheel - Moroccan Jack
02. Flash - Closing Session
03. Holden & Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)
04. Reinhard Voigt - Supertiel
05. Midway - Inca
06. D*Note - Shed My Skin (Mr Sam's One Night In San Francisco Mix)
07. The Green Martian - Wizardry
08. Nightvision - Believin' (J & R Remix)
09. Andain - Summer Calling (Airwave Club Mix)
10. Mark Norman - Faith
11. ID
12. Jericho � Personal Reflexion (Trance Mix)

Can't seem to figure out 11 if I look at the supposed tracklist. My 2002 mind is a little dodgy, but checking all these tracks it really was a prime era. It could be any of those US sets which aren't in order.

#32 T. Gigs
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chris
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
great find, indeed slightly different to all the other US sets from that Tour that also started with Modwheel.

at the 11th Oct set in Turnmills, that was almost a complete techno set from T... in a club that wouldn't be allowed today for safety reasons, i mean it was so packed everyone was touching one another... it was mental.

still right up there with one of my best memories when Modwheel finally drops that destroyed Turnmills, so so so so loud and in a confined space like a city center skihut Rui Very Happy Very Happy
I didn't like that kind of atmosphere later on in the Concert halls, but in that club it really worked the kind of set he dropped very dark very prog-tech UK sounding.

the ID - that little whispering vocal in it is recognizable
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Catch1707
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Very nice throwback to 2002, well-paced set Wink
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rui
Tracklist Crew

Post Reply with quote
Chris wrote:
great find, indeed slightly different to all the other US sets from that Tour that also started with Modwheel.

at the 11th Oct set in Turnmills, that was almost a complete techno set from T... in a club that wouldn't be allowed today for safety reasons, i mean it was so packed everyone was touching one another... it was mental.

still right up there with one of my best memories when Modwheel finally drops that destroyed Turnmills, so so so so loud and in a confined space like a city center skihut Rui Very Happy Very Happy
I didn't like that kind of atmosphere later on in the Concert halls, but in that club it really worked the kind of set he dropped very dark very prog-tech UK sounding.

the ID - that little whispering vocal in it is recognizable

That Turnmils set is ridonculous and yes the ID is too recognizable, the hi hats sound like they're straight from the Nyana soundbank

#32 T. Gigs
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:11 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    Tiesto Tracklists Forum Index » 2020 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: